I feel like I'm ensuing the start of a quarter life crisis? Now that I am done school, I don't know what to even begin to do with myself. I am often composed and know what I want, but with school to hide behind the past 5 years now I must face a reality I'm not so sure I'm ready for? Work ended and I'm glad to move on because I hated it for the past 8 months. I wrote CFA Level 1 and will soon find out if I passed...what if I didn't? Where will I work? Will I stay in this city? So many questions...
I don't wanna stop running away. I know that leaving is only a temporary fix, but at this point in my life I'll take anything. Maybe in the end the only thing I'm running from is myself....
Will try to write as much as I can. Goodbye for now! Or should I say SAYONARA!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment