Calling...raising...folding; for once, I've won.
When I first met you, I was so young and naive, wasn't I? Look at what I wrote in Nov 2006:
Sometimes things are too good to be true. And in my case you were too good to be true. I don't understand anything that's happened this past month because maybe it was all a dream. Too surreal that it was never meant to be a part of my world. I know I could never make it into your world presently, but it's who I am, what I am right now. I can't say that I miss you, or that you broke my heart. But you broke me inside as a person because I won't ever hope as high and I won't ever put myself through sometime like that. I can't describe how I feel, growing emotionally attached is the only answer I have and the only thing I could have felt. Being with you is a memory that will fade away. In time you'll fade away. But for what it's worth; you had me.
You really did have me. I was so heartbroken. I swore I'd never fall again...
Sometimes when I try to find myself again I go back to this place. I can still feel the coldness of the concrete seep through me. I heard everything you said, but I'm sitting here and I can't make a sound. Maybe that is the reason why, I do, and do not want to play this game; holds too many meanings. It makes perfect sense to end it where it all started, no?
Today marks your 29th birthday; Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment